- Authorization for Release of Records Affidavit
- Community Service Form
- GCA Senior Profile Sheet
- Obtaining a Certificate of Attendance
- Obtaining a Work Permit
- Procedure for Transcript & Recommendation Request
- eADAP - By law, Georgia teens under the age of 18 are required to successfully complete the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) in order to obtain their Class D Georgia driver’s license. GCA students can complete the eADAP Program online.
- Get Registered! – Students can now self-register for eADAP at https://online.dds.ga.gov/eadap/StudentRegistration