Student Information Change Form:
- This is the form for changing any information in regard to address, phone, email, Legal Guardian, Learning Coach/Mentor, or Student Name change.
- Student Information Changes
- Form(s) needed for withdrawing a student ( *Please note- Withdrawals during the summer are processed by the GCA registrar and withdrawals during the school year are processed by the student’s homeroom teacher)
- Form needed for obtaining a work permit:
- Form(s) needed for seniors requesting transcript(s) and recommendation letter:
- Form needed for community service:
- Form(s) needed for obtaining a certificate of attendance for a Georgia’s Learner Permit:
- Information needed for obtaining Social Security Forms:
- All original forms should be completed and signed by parent and student and then mailed to GCA office. In order for the forms to be completed, the envelope needs to state “Attention: High School Registrar.” All completed forms will be returned to the legal guardian by US Mail. The registrar’s office cannot complete copies or faxed copies of these document.
- eADAP – By law, Georgia teens under the age of 18 are required to successfully complete the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) in order to obtain their Class D Georgia driver’s license. GCA students can complete the eADAP Program online.
- Get Registered! – Students can now self-register for eADAP at https://online.dds.ga.gov/eadap/StudentRegistration