Forms & Resources


Please visit and bookmark this link as have moved to the GCA Website and as of  July 1, 2016, this link will no longer be active.  Thank you!

moved 2

Student Information Change Form:update your records

Student Information Changes  – This is the form for changing any information in regard to address, phone, email, Legal Guardian, Learning Coach/Mentor, or Student Name change.

Medical Form:medical form

GCA Medical Form -If your student needs a medical excuse for school, please complete this document and email to



GA Milestones Score Report Request:

(for former students)  To access this form please click here: EOC Score Request formiMilestones logo Current Students- log in to Infinite Campus for results.Set up Account, View Score Results



Process for Withdrawing Student:


School Year Withdrawals: Withdrawals during the school year are processed by:

-The student’s Homeroom Teacher (Contact HR Teacher via K-mail to initiate withdrawal).



Summer Withdrawals: Withdrawals during the summertime are processed by:

Summer WD

Student RecordsRequest Student Records for k-12th Grade:

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: Due to high volume please allow 7-10 business days for processing requests. If you would like to request records, please have the new school fax a records request or the Legal Guardian must complete the K-12 Student Records Release Form.



College Bound

Click Transcript Request Form for Colleges & Universities for information.

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: Due to high volume please allow 7-10 business days for processing requests. If you are applying to a college or for a scholarship, please complete the Transcript Request Form for Colleges & Universities found below. PLEASE NOTE THE ANTICIPATED DATE FOR FINAL TRANSCRIPTS IS JUNE 30TH.

Recommendation Request:


Letter of Recommendation

GCA Senior Profile Sheet – This GCA Senior Profile Sheet must be completed and submitted to student’s counselor/teacher for letters of recommendation.

  • Once received, the turnaround time is 7-10 business days to complete the recommendation.
  • Submit the counselor recommendation request to your counselor via K-mail. Your counselor will either complete it electronically (if possible) or complete it and send it to the office to be mailed.


Community ServiceCommunity Service Form:

Click here for form – Community Service Form


Proof of Enrollment Letter | Jury Duty Letter | Address Verification Letter | Social Security Form:

Proof of Enrollment

  • K-mail or E-mail ( to initiate request (For security reasons please send request from E-mail address on file)
  • Include your Child’s Name, Student ID Number and what you are requesting in the K-mail or E-mail
  • For Social Security Forms complete your portion then K-mail or E-mail the form to
  • Please allow 5-7 business days for Chakeeta Scott (Registrar) to process all requests
  • The letter will be K-mailed to you and Social Security forms will be placed in the mail within 5-7 business days.



work permitForm needed for obtaining a work permit:

Obtaining a Work Permit 15-16


Certificate of Enrollment:

GADLForm(s) needed for obtaining a certificate of enrollment for a Georgia’s Learner Permit & Driver’s License:


  • eADAP – By law, Georgia teens under the age of 18 are required to successfully complete the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) in order to obtain their Class D Georgia driver’s license.  GCA students can complete the eADAP Program online.    

  • Get Registered! – Students can now self-register for eADAP at 

K-12 Records Department | Contacts – Phone Number: 404-334-4790

Point of contact