Please visit and bookmark this link as have moved to the GCA Website and as of July 1, 2016, this link will no longer be active. Thank you!
Student Information Changes – This is the form for changing any information in regard to address, phone, email, Legal Guardian, Learning Coach/Mentor, or Student Name change.
GA Milestones Score Report Request:
Process for Withdrawing Student:
School Year Withdrawals: Withdrawals during the school year are processed by:
-The student’s Homeroom Teacher (Contact HR Teacher via K-mail to initiate withdrawal).
Summer Withdrawals: Withdrawals during the summertime are processed by:
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: Due to high volume please allow 7-10 business days for processing requests. If you would like to request records, please have the new school fax a records request or the Legal Guardian must complete the K-12 Student Records Release Form.
Click Transcript Request Form for Colleges & Universities for information.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: Due to high volume please allow 7-10 business days for processing requests. If you are applying to a college or for a scholarship, please complete the Transcript Request Form for Colleges & Universities found below. PLEASE NOTE THE ANTICIPATED DATE FOR FINAL TRANSCRIPTS IS JUNE 30TH.
GCA Senior Profile Sheet – This GCA Senior Profile Sheet must be completed and submitted to student’s counselor/teacher for letters of recommendation.
- Once received, the turnaround time is 7-10 business days to complete the recommendation.
- Submit the counselor recommendation request to your counselor via K-mail. Your counselor will either complete it electronically (if possible) or complete it and send it to the office to be mailed.
Click here for form – Community Service Form
Proof of Enrollment Letter | Jury Duty Letter | Address Verification Letter | Social Security Form:
- K-mail or E-mail (email@example.com) to initiate request (For security reasons please send request from E-mail address on file)
- Include your Child’s Name, Student ID Number and what you are requesting in the K-mail or E-mail
- For Social Security Forms complete your portion then K-mail or E-mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 5-7 business days for Chakeeta Scott (Registrar) to process all requests
- The letter will be K-mailed to you and Social Security forms will be placed in the mail within 5-7 business days.
Certificate of Enrollment:
- High School Obtaining a Certificate of Enrollment
- Certificate of Enrollment Form – needed to receive Certificate of Attendance
eADAP – By law, Georgia teens under the age of 18 are required to successfully complete the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) in order to obtain their Class D Georgia driver’s license. GCA students can complete the eADAP Program online.
Get Registered! – Students can now self-register for eADAP at https://online.dds.ga.gov/eadap/StudentRegistration
K-12 Records Department | Contacts – Phone Number: 404-334-4790